Walkerbouts has six en-suite bedrooms complete with wall-mounted panel heaters and beds fitted with electric blankets to ward off the winter chill. Four of the room's en-suite facilities have showers and the other two have showers in the baths. Four have a double bed with a single bed and the family rooms have a double and two single beds.
The dining room and lounge are heated by a "Jetmaster" fire-place as well as a "Bekkers" anthracite heater. The cosy pub, whose walls could tell many stories also has a wood-fired pizza oven adding another dimension and providing an alternative and to the wholesome country fare served in the dining room. More specialised victuals such as vegetarian meals can be prepared by prior arrangement.
In addition to offering a laundry service, we also have a tumble dryer that can save the day for times when inclement weather makes life difficult. Contact reception to make appropriate arrangements.
Dinner, bed & breakfast: R575
Rates applicable from 1st January 2013 and are subject to change without notice
- Children under 2 years of age: 100%
- Children under 10 years of age: 30%
Houses and cottages
- Accommodation can also be arranged in holiday homes in the village.
- Rates on application
- Take the "Virtual Tour" at www.highlandsinfo.co.za
Prices available on application
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for confirmation within 3 (three) days of receiving the quote. During peak season (winter and school holidays) the balance is payable 30 days prior to arrival.
- Payments can be made in cash, e-transfer, cheque or by card or by Visa or Mastercard
NB: Rhodes is a historic village known for it's scenic beauty, quietness and tranquility. We welcome visitors and urge both 2 and 4 wheeled vehicle owners, especially quad-bikers and scrambler riders to respect this.
More information… can be viewed on the following websites: